No Barriers Launching Events in Six Cities This Summer!
No Barriers USA is excited to grow and invest in our work in six new cities across the country. We showcase our partnership with these cities via these fun new events where individuals and communities can come together to be inspired, involved, and connected. Each of these partner cities is building a local event that fits with their culture of adventure and community. Local volunteer leaders are developing and marketing these No Barriers Challenges to help increase awareness and funding for our work with wounded warriors, youth, and people with disabilities. Challenges included everything from golf to hiking, kayaking, ropes courses, and more.
Challenge yourself alongside No Barriers Ambassadors, community leaders, staff, and warriors. All events are accessible and all donations are tax deductible and benefit programs at No Barriers USA.
Register today at a city near you: Asheville, NC; Breckenridge, CO; Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; San Diego, CA; and Seattle, WA!
- Challenge Chicago, July 26: Save the Date!
- What’s Your Everest Colorado, July 31 – August 1: Register Today!
- Challenge Minneapolis, August 8: Registration Now Open!
- Hero’s Challenge San Diego, TBD: Stay tuned for more information.
- Asheville (NC) Outdoor Classic, August 24 – 25: Register Today!
- Challenge Seattle, August 29 (tentative): Stay tuned for more information.